Monday, 25 February 2013

CSM WIP: Slaaneshi Warband

In the short times I've been at home in 2013 I've been slowly converting up some CSM, using models rescued from ebay and stripped and dismantled to the best of my ability. Here's a quick WIP of what will eventually be a Slaaneshi warband that will be used for 2nd ed 40k.




 
A couple of marines with lizard style helmets, still some cleaning up to do.

The first model, with a basic tentacle conversion

Tentacle addition, first layer of greenstuff. I've cut the horns off and repositioned them to point forward, I think it looks a lot better.
Leg from and old plastic beastman model, needs blending in
This is my favourite, used a horn I'd cut off another marine to make a rhino horn. The arm is only bluetacked on, will probably be changed
The other leg from the plastic beastman.

Most of the models have had animal hide greenstuffed on too, I've tried to go with an animalistic feel, although the colour scheme I'm planning will be very neon if I can pull it off, more on that in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment